Mt Whitney Webcam
Mt Williamson Webcam
Feature Topics
Who's Online
0 registered (), 14 Guests and 66 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3598 Members
10 Forums
5487 Topics
50308 Posts

Max Online: 382 @ 11/07/12 05:45 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Snow on Mountain Williamson ? by Venkat @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

Thanks, very helpful
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Grand Canyon R2R2R by balsss @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

we did the grand canyon R2R2R in 2016 late summer as a day hike. I won't recommend it to any one. You may pull it off if you are in good condition, well prepared and have company. Please dont attempt it as a day hike and pl pl don't go alone. Even
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Missing Hiker for 36+ Hours - Shyam Das - Details Inside by Snacking Bear @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

Originally Posted By: saltydogAs of March this year, he was still recovering from coma, head trauma and the two days exposure before he was found. Amazing he survived. New Story here Going back and refreshing on SAR's in recent years. This on
General Discussion
Iíll hike with you. Text me. 310-487-7705. Sounds fun! I also have a great water filter we can use.
Trip Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Conquering Colorado's 14ers by bobpickering @ Yesterday at 10:02 AM

That brings back some great memories. I spent five vacations climbing the Colorado 14ers, many with my wife summiting too.
Trip Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Successful Summit 9/10/18 by bruce @ Yesterday at 08:34 AM

Congrats to both of you! My brother and I did the hike same day and started close to the same time, so likely we crossed paths at some point. You picked a great day weatherwise, it was perfect.
Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Conquering Colorado's 14ers by WanderingJim @ 09/16/18 06:43 PM

A few pictures of my recent Colorado 14er trip