Mt Whitney Webcam
Mt Williamson Webcam
Feature Topics
Who's Online
1 registered (C Brooks), 10 Guests and 53 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3268 Members
13 Forums
5341 Topics
49594 Posts

Max Online: 382 @ 11/07/12 05:45 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Whitney Summit ASAP - Looking for Partner(s) by C Brooks @ 23 minutes 47 seconds ago

I was thinking of heading up the MR route next weekend (Dec 15-16) I was going to solo, but a partner is always welcome. Also perhaps interested in perhaps doing Russell E ridge instead of Whitney if the snow level is as low as it looks in the webcam
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Swelling due to Altitude by Harvey Lankford @ Today at 05:16 AM

your achy knees (mentioned multiple times) are simply orthopedic, or musculoskeletal, not AMS, and not necessarily even local fluid retention related either. You mentioned joint effusions so that wording suggests you might be in the medical field
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: FYI medical report about JMT by Steve C @ 12/08/17 10:18 PM

Well it is a first of its kind, of sorts, so I think it falls into the "Hmmm, that's interesting" category, but nothing earth-shaking. I'm wondering if it isn't a result of questionnaire pushed on the Facebook JMT group:     A