Mt Whitney Webcam
Mt Williamson Webcam
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 155 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 41 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 40 41
Re: Where Are the Silly Jokes?
wagga #21034 01/26/12 04:35 PM
Nero was talking to his financial advisors in a Roman amphitheater. "Why aren't we making any money from this building?" he asked.

An advisor replied, "Because the lions are eating up all the prophets."

Verum audaces non gerunt indusia alba. - Ipsi dixit MCMLXXII
wagga #21117 01/31/12 10:46 AM
OP Offline
The Grandmother of all Blonde Jokes:

This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all these blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid. So, she decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart.

While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house. The next day, right after her Husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand.

Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat. He notices that she is wearing a heavy parka and a leather jacket at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she if OK. She replies yes. He asks what she is doing and she replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb, and she wanted to do it by painting in the house.

He then asks her why she has a parka over her leather jacket. She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and it said...
(You'll love this...)
(I know you will...)

"FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON TWO COATS."

Lynnaroo
lynn-a-roo #21123 01/31/12 02:27 PM
A friend of mine just started his own business, making landmines that look like prayer mats.

It's doing well.

He says Prophets are going through the roof.

wagga #21174 02/02/12 10:21 AM
The Lone Ranger and Tonto walked into a bar and sat down to drink a beer. After a few minutes, a big tall cowboy walked in and said "Who owns the big white horse outside?"

The Lone Ranger stood up, hitched his gunbelt, and said, "I do... Why?"

The cowboy looked at the Lone Ranger and said, "I just thought you'd like to know that your horse is about dead outside!" The Lone Ranger and Tonto rushed outside and sure enough Silver was ready to die from heat exhaustion.

The Lone Ranger got the horse water and soon Silver was starting to feel a little better. The Lone Ranger turned to Tonto and said, "Tonto, I want you to run around Silver and see if you can create enough of a breeze to make him start to feel better."

Tonto said, "Sure, Kemosabe" and took off running circles around Silver. Not able to do anything else but wait, the Lone Ranger returned to the bar to finish his drink.

A few minutes later, another cowboy struts into the bar and asks, "Who owns that big white horse outside?"

The Lone Ranger stands again, and claims, "I do, what's wrong with him this time?"

The cowboy looks him in the eye and says, "Nothing, but you left your Injun runnin'."

wagga #21199 02/03/12 09:54 AM
OP Offline
Big Game Day This Sunday, Here's Something to Help You Start Getting in the Game Day Mood

p.s. I'm rooting for the Giants

First Football Game

A guy took his girlfriend to her first football game. Afterward he asked her how she liked the game.

'I liked it, but I couldn't understand why they were killing each other for 25 cents,' she said.

'What do you mean?' he asked.

'Well, everyone kept yelling, 'Get the quarter back!'

Last edited by lynn-a-roo; 02/03/12 09:54 AM.

Lynnaroo
lynn-a-roo #21206 02/03/12 03:03 PM
OP Offline
#2 Silly Football Joke for Sunday's Game:

Football Wedding

Two guys are talking about their boss's upcoming wedding.

One says, "It's ridiculous, he's rich, but he's 93 years old, and she's just 26! What kind of a wedding is that?"

The other says, "Well, we have a name for it in my family."

"What do you call it?"

"We call it a football wedding."

The first asks, "What's a football wedding?"

The other says, "She's waiting for him to kick off!"

Lynnaroo
lynn-a-roo #21207 02/03/12 05:09 PM
OP Offline
#3 Football Joke for the Big Game Sunday

Animal Superbowl

During the Super Bowl, there was another football game of note between the big animals and the little animals. The big animals were crushing little animals and at half time, the coach made a passionate speech to rally the little animals.

At the start of the second half the big animals had the ball. The first play, the elephant got stopped for no gain. The second play, the rhino was stopped for no gain. On third down, the hippo was thrown for a 5 yard loss.

The defense huddled around the coach and he asked excitedly, "Who stopped the elephant?"

"I did" said the centipede.

"Who stopped the rhino?"

"Uh, that was me too" said the centipede.

"And how about the hippo? Who hit him for a 5 yard loss?"

"Well, that was me as well," said the centipede.

"SO WHERE WERE YOU THE FIRST HALF?" demanded the coach.

"Well" said the centipede, "I was having my ankles taped."

Lynnaroo
lynn-a-roo #21212 02/03/12 08:17 PM
S
S
Love the football jokes, Lynn-a-roo.

Not football, but it cracks me up:

Steve C #21229 02/04/12 01:21 PM
OP Offline
Loved the story Steve, and I noticed there was a football in it.

#4 Football Joke for the Big Game Tomorrow

Dallas Cowboys

The Texas State Police are cracking down on speeders heading into Dallas. For the first offense, they give you 2 Dallas Cowboy tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.

Q. What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?
A. The Dallas Cowboys

Q. What do the Dallas Cowboys and Billy Graham have in common?
A. They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ."

Q. How do you keep a Dallas Cowboy out of your yard?
A. Put up a goal post.

Q. What do you call a Dallas Cowboy with a Super Bowl ring?
A. A thief.

Q. What's the difference between the Dallas Cowboys and a dollar bill?
A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q. How many Dallas Cowboys does it take to win a Super Bowl?
A. Nobody remembers and we will never find out!

Q. What do the Cowboys and opossums have in common?
A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

If you're a Cowboys Fan, just remember this.....I just post the silly jokes, I don't write them, feel free to strike the Cowboys out and replace them with your least favorite team.

Lynnaroo
lynn-a-roo #21370 02/10/12 02:55 PM
Two old guys, one 80 and one 87, were sitting on their usual park bench one morning. The 87 year old had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath.

The 80 year old was amazed at his friend's vigor and asked him what he did to have so much energy.

The 87 year old said, "Well, I eat Italian bread every day. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies."

So, on the way home, the 80 year old stops at the bakery. As he was looking
around, the lady asked if he needed any help.

He said,"Do you have any Italian bread?"

She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?"

He said, "I want 5 loaves."

She said, "My goodness, 5 loaves .... by the time you get to the 5th loaf, it'll be hard."

He replied, "I can't believe it, everybody knows about this stuff but me."

wagga #21411 02/12/12 11:06 AM
What's the hardest part of being a "bleach Blond"?

Dying the roots dark smile

Lilbitmo #21458 02/14/12 01:23 PM
When asked by a young patrol officer "Do You know you were speeding?"
This 83-year-old woman gave the young officer an ear to ear smile and stated:
"Yes, but .... I had to get there before I forgot where I was going."
The officer put his ticket book away and bid her good day.

wagga #21517 02/18/12 06:21 PM
As the airliner pushed back from the gate, the flight attendant gave the passengers the usual information regarding seat belts, etc.

Finally, she said, "Now, sit back and enjoy your trip while our Captain, Judith Campbell and crew take you safely to your destination."

Joe, sitting in the 8th row, thought to himself."Did I hear her right? The captain is a woman? I think I better have a scotch and soda."

When the attendants came by the with the drink cart, he said, "Did I understand you right? Is the captain a woman?"

"Yes," said the attendant, "In fact, this entire crew is female."

"My God," said Joe, "I'd better have two scotch and sodas. I don't know what to think of all those women up there in the cockpit."

"That's another thing," said the attendant, "we no longer call it the cockpit. Now it's the box office."

wagga #21536 02/20/12 09:36 AM
A blonde hurried into the emergency room late one night with the tip of her index finger shot off.

'How did this happen?' the emergency room doctor asked her.

'Well, I was trying to commit suicide,' the blonde replied.

'What?' sputtered the doctor. 'You tried to commit suicide by shooting off your finger?'

'No, silly' the blonde said. 'First I put the gun to my chest, & then I thought, 'I just paid $6,000.00 for these implants... I'm not shooting myself in the chest.'

'So, then?' asked the doctor.

'Then I put the gun in my mouth, & I thought, 'I just paid $3,000.00 to get my teeth straightened. I'm not shooting myself in the mouth.'

'So, then?'

'Then I put the gun to my ear, & I thought: 'This is going to make a loud noise. So I put my finger in my other ear before I pulled the trigger.

(Bill Pardue)

wagga #21571 02/22/12 06:17 PM
OP Offline
Hey Wagga, you should know the answer to this one......

What do you get when you cross an elephant and a kangaroo?

Great big holes all over Australia.

Lynnaroo
lynn-a-roo #21573 02/23/12 02:50 AM
Actually, the answer is really...

Click to reveal..

Bloody great holes all over the bloody place.

wagga #21585 02/23/12 04:04 PM
OP Offline

One day a young american and his girlfriend decided to visit an art museum during their vacation in France. Wanting to impress his girlfriend with his knowledge of the language, he pointed to a fly high up on the wall and said, "Le mouche." A frenchman standing near tried to correct him, "No, monsieur. Ees la mouche. Ees feminine." The american looked at him for a moment, then looked back at the fly. He said, "You must have got yourself some incredible eyes, man."

Lynnaroo
lynn-a-roo #21604 02/24/12 03:01 PM
OP Offline
MARRIAGE

The local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married -- for the fourth time. The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation. "He's a funeral director," she answered. 'Interesting,' the newsman thought. He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living. She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years. After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she'd first married a banker when she was in her early 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, later on a preacher when in her 60's, and now in her 80's, a funeral director. The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers. She smiled and explained, "I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go."

Lynnaroo
lynn-a-roo #21605 02/24/12 03:07 PM
Here is a little-known fact:

One of the most famous musicians of the Big Band era had three spinster sisters, who were avid baseball fans.
As the Count toured across country, he would treat the three sisters to tickets for what ever game was in town.
This could have been because he genuinely loved his sisters, or it might have been related to the fact that they liked to drink.
They liked a little Jack. Black Label Jack, in fact.

So, here we are in Kansas City. The girls carried in a bottle (those were the days before fans were subjected to searches).
They settled in the best seats in the field (first row behind home plate, but a little to the side of the catcher) and enjoyed a snog or two or three and so on.

Soon they realize that the bottle is almost gone and the game has more innings to go.

Question: At that point, what is happening in the game?

Click to reveal..
Bottom of the fifth and the Basies are loaded.

wagga #21767 03/05/12 06:08 PM
OP Offline

RETIRED/BORED HUSBAND

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target.

Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target:

Dear Mrs. Harris,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have beenforced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Harris, are listed below and are documented by our
video surveillance cameras:

1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the Store suspiciously while loudly humming the ' Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels on his chest.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, he yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

15. Took a box of condoms to the check out clerk and asked where the fitting room was?

And last, but not least:

16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.

Lynnaroo
Page 24 of 41 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 40 41

Link Copied to Clipboard