Akichow, the issue about sulfa is very misunderstood, and it is good of you to bring it up.
Allergies to sulfur in drugs is not caused by the presence of sulfur molecules, it is cause by a particular configuration of sulfur molecules.
Diamox has sulfur molecules, but not the configuration. It is similar to Lasix, a very common drug that we use routinely in sulfa-allergic people.
I always tell sulfa allergic people to take a dose of diamox at home before the trip, to see if their are any bad reactions. Never seen one.
the following article used to scare the crap out of people. However, there are real problems with it: They don't actually know what the patient reacted to. 30 years ago, we had a similar issue with a very high rate of penicillin allergy. It turned out that what a lot of people were allergic to was the binder that held the pill together.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10897303