I had a great summit attempt June 13-14th but my partner got hit with altitude at trail camp. We waited it out to see if he felt better but in the end decided to head down. I'm wondering if anyone happens to be heading up at some point this summer whose partners have changed plans and won't be going? If so I would be happy to tag along or take the permit off your hands. I really want to give it another go!