Hi Kevin. A friend and I want to hike Mount Whitney this fall. We're driving down from Seattle and have no permit. We thought about waiting till late September or October in hopes of getting an unclaimed permit. Have you found a partner yet? We're coming as a pair.
Hi Everyone, I am still looking for a partner(S) to climb the Mt. Whitney trail as a day hike between Tuesday, 8/22 and Thursday, 8/24. If you have any interest, please contact me. Thanks, Kevin Kumerle