Around noon this day I finished up my trip that originated at Piute Pass. 11 days on the trail going over all the major passes in the lower half of the JMT. Glen by far use the most difficult of the 6 I went over. The summit day I left the tarn above Guitar at 7:00 AM. It took just under 2 hours to get to TC and than 1:45 to get to the summit. On the way up a saw a women that was struggling about 1 hour o the top. Then on the way down she was still a half hour out. I left the top at shortly before noon and finished the last mile or so in the dark. I wonder what happened to that lady as we mentioned to the rangers at TC she was having issues. About halfway down the switchbacks storm clouds rolled in and lighting was heard from above. We only had a little rain fall but that lady was day hiking and had no gear to spend the night. I highly doubt she had the strength to make it 11 miles back to the Portal. It was a great trip and I pushed myself farther than expected. The last 3 days or so I was doing 13-15 miles with the last one being 16 to get out. I missed a burger but was grateful no issues happened in the dark.