I've been on quite a whirlwind tour in recent days trying to determine the best way to share my very detailed Whitney Panorama...without breaking any blog's, bulletin board's, etc. rules about advertising (I do have a paper version for sale on my website). It's also clear by now that the paper version is too expensive to sell in a pre-hike mode and I can't make it any cheaper.

SO, I decided to make the Whitney Panorama, and other labeled panoramas I intend to make available, FREE to everybody. My latest travails have been down the path of how best to do that.

Cutting to the chase, I recommend loading your I-Phone, Android, etc. with the poster photo (4MB JPEG) before embarking on your trek. For those that don't do that, there's always "a website" since we determined today that cell phone signals are available on top...you just have to find them.

Website? ... Turns out that my Image Gallery at SUMMIT POST facilitates the highest definition downloads (or direct view) of any other ways I've tried: my website, Facebook and Whitney Zone Bulletin Board. The comparison's not even close...and you can print your own "maps" to throw in your pack. Of course you can also order the 2" X 3" wall poster from my website, but that no longer is the thrust of this endeavor....period!

My User Name at Summit Post is "Panorama Paul". The Whitney Poster is at: http://www.summitpost.org/labeled-mount-whitney-panorama/1002719

ENJOY!