Hi everyone, I'm new to posting on this forum, but I spoke w/ one of your regulars a few days ago and he suggested I put something up. We're trying to get the word out about a handful of trans-sierra treks we are organizing this summer. They are all based off the same hike that Mike Murphy, a 5th grade teacher in Clovis, has taken students and community members on every year for the last 25+ years. Some of you may know Mike.

The trip had a huge impact on me when I first did it in the early 90s, and I think it has an incredibly positive impact on just about everyone it touches. The goal this year is to extend that experience to touch more people / extend the opportunity for kids and families to do something challenging, rewarding and inspiring over the summer.

You can learn more at site we just launched...

www.tsxchallenge.com.

Appreciate your interest, feedback, questions, or comments - please feel free to share the link (or like us on facebook). After reading some of the threads on this forum, I may ping some of you directly to bounce a few ideas off of.