I just had to vent about this somewhere and the Big Agnes website doesn't give me the option other than requesting warranty service. I was browsing the REI website, looking at one person tents, and ran across this. The Big Agnes Fly Creek HV1 Carbon Tent is listed at $799.95!!! And that price does not include the "highly recommended" footprint for an additional $70! The "Note from the vendor" says, "These tents are not for everyone." (No sh*t!) And "Special care during setup and extended trips is important, as rough handling, long-term abrasion, exposure to sharp objects or rocky campsite selection may result in fabric punctures and tears." Big Agnes is kind enough to include fabric repair patches with the tent; apparently, they expect that their fragile shelter (which is intended for "roughing it," no?) will sustain damage. Are they f***ing serious?! How many of these do they expect to sell? I've been known to spend money on pricey outdoor gear and clothing (preferably on sale), but this is... ridiculous.