Mt Whitney Zone
Posted By: Steve C Yosemite Video - 01/24/13 11:09 PM
Sheldon Neil linked to this on Facebook.

This appears to have just come out on Youtube today. I'm sure it will go viral. Only 641 views now... Watch it full screen if you can!

Caption:
Quote:
Published on Jan 24, 2013

On Tuesday, June 26th, 2012, thirty filmmakers spread throughout Yosemite National Park to create this portrait of the park and the people who visit and work there.

Posted By: Sheldon Neill Re: Yosemite Video - 01/24/13 11:21 PM
Steve,

Thanks for sharing!

Note though, we didn't control the reigns on this piece. We owe big thanks to Steven Bumgardner of Yosemite Nature Notes. We only contributed a small portion of stuff to the collection on that day. (Half dome mostly and some wilderness areas around LYV, JMT, and Nevada Falls.)

As for Project Yosemite, we're aiming for February release, though we can't be sure just yet. You guys will be the first to know.
Posted By: Whitney Fan Re: Yosemite Video - 01/25/13 12:55 AM
THAT was fourteen minutes and fifty-three seconds well spent!

(Why can't I get this kind of stuff on cable TV? We NEED a 24 hour a day "adventure channel" -- featuring hiking, mountain climbing, spelunking, white water rafting, rock climbing, the Himalayas, ice climbing, other outdoors stuff, etc., etc. NOT hunting and fishing --we've got that already covered. I'm guessing I'm not the only one wanting a cable channel like this.)
Posted By: SierraNevada Re: Yosemite Video - 01/25/13 06:47 PM
Wow.

Thanks for posting.
Posted By: ape Re: Yosemite Video - 01/28/13 04:08 AM
Enjoyed that! I've been enjoying Sheldon's work for quite some time. Search for him on Vimeo or Youtube for some great photography.
Posted By: Brent N Re: Yosemite Video - 02/05/13 01:25 AM
wonderful!
© WhitneyZone Message Board