Mt Whitney Zone
Posted By: Grievousguy64 How we prepped for Mt Whitney (video) - 03/07/18 03:44 PM
Hi everyone!

Last summer, I hiked to the summit of Mt. Whitney in large thanks to the constant updates you guys provided. It was an amazing trip and certainly a lifelong goal of mine.

I was worried that I would be vastly unprepared but I'm happy to say this wasn't the case. What did catch me off guard while hiking up was how many people were simply not ready for this hike. People trying to hike to the top without a map, no water filtration, leaving the trail and most importantly, dumping wag bags anywhere. My buddies and I were inspired to make a video that could be used as a jumping off point for anyone interested in this hike. I know it's not an end-all-be-all, but I'd still like to share it with this community since you all helped me in my trip.

If you think this video might be useful to others, please don't hesitate to share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDjb2FUtews&t=715s
Posted By: Steve C Re: How we prepped for Mt Whitney (video) - 03/07/18 04:30 PM
Quite the video at 22 minutes! You guys put a lot of time into making that. Good work! And thanks for the WhitneyZone plug.

Here's the video embedded.

Wow. Thanks Steve! Really appreciate it.
© WhitneyZone Message Board