Mt Whitney Zone
Posted By: tarheel1 recreation.gov - 08/15/20 10:33 PM
Has anyone had trouble trying to log into recreation.gov. I was on a different computer last night that did not have my password saved and I put in the wrong password 3 times so when I found my password and tried to log in the message said wait 30 minutes because of the use of the wrong password. I still get that same message 24 hours later when I try to log in with the correct password. I tried resetting my password but the email they sent said press the button below to reset password. There was no button to press. I am hoping to get lucky and get a permit for mid September but now I worry that if a permit is available I will not be able to claim it unless I can log in. Gary
Posted By: Steve C Re: recreation.gov - 08/16/20 03:46 AM
If you have another email address you can use, create a new userid. That's what I did when the Yosemite day-passes became available. The site was buggy, and wouldn't let me proceed with a step, and after trying to log out, I couldn't log back in.
Posted By: tarheel1 Re: recreation.gov - 08/16/20 09:08 PM
Thanks Steve, It may not matter since very few permits have become available since I started checking daily. Gary
© WhitneyZone Message Board