Mt Whitney Zone
Posted By: Davey McCoy Agassi - 06/03/12 11:42 PM
We had a great trip up to Bishop pass today trail is clear all the way up and over .
We left Bishop pass and climbed Mount Agassi it appears only one person has Been on the Summit since we were last there in January super great day !
Posted By: Anonymous1 Re: Agassi - 07/15/12 08:04 PM
Did you hide the register? grin I usually don't sign, but I was looking for it out of curiosity just to see how many made the trip, but couldn't find it high or low.
Posted By: Ken Re: Agassi - 07/29/12 06:07 PM
under the tennis balls....
Posted By: Anonymous1 Re: Agassi - 07/29/12 06:31 PM
Maybe I'm a little slow...what punch line am I missing here?
Posted By: Bee Re: Agassi - 07/29/12 07:20 PM
Real name of mountain: Agassiz

Agassi: Popular tennis pro
Posted By: Anonymous1 Re: Agassi - 07/29/12 07:35 PM
I don't watch tennis, but *insert face palm emoticon* all the same. Next time I'm up there, I'll bring a tennis ball and throw it in the register if it's an ammo canister, and hopefully give someone sharper than I am a good laugh.
Posted By: Davey McCoy Re: Agassi - 07/31/12 01:54 AM
The register took a few to find but it is there looking towards the Palisades down to the right about 40' down is were we found it.. And yes it is an Ammo canister
Posted By: Ken Re: Agassi - 08/14/12 12:07 AM
Originally Posted By: 2600fromatari
I don't watch tennis, but *insert face palm emoticon* all the same. Next time I'm up there, I'll bring a tennis ball and throw it in the register if it's an ammo canister, and hopefully give someone sharper than I am a good laugh.

Usually my typos doen't work out so conveniently for jokes! I like the tennis ball idea, though!
© WhitneyZone Message Board