Mt Whitney Webcam
Mt Williamson Webcam
Feature Topics
Who's Online
0 registered (), 12 Guests and 52 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3536 Members
10 Forums
5419 Topics
49930 Posts

Max Online: 382 @ 11/07/12 05:45 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts SEKI Climbing Fatality 7/12 by Maverick @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

SEKI NP: Quote:On Thursday, July 12 at about four in the afternoon the parks received a satellite device SOS call from the John Muir Trail/Pacific Crest Trail near Center Peak in Kings Canyon National Park, just north of Forester Pass. A hiker repor
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Mt. Langley- Old Army Pass vs. New Army Pass by Denis @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

Hi everybody, I'm hiking Mt. Langley next weekend (7.21.18) and I was wondering which route is preferable right now: Old Army Pass vs. New Army Pass given possible snow conditions, etc? Thanks!
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Releasing 3 overnight permits, Sat. July 21st entry by eje67 @ Yesterday at 01:44 PM

Just a head's up that this afternoon I'll be releasing 3 overnight permits with a July 21 entry date on recreation.gov!
The Chat Room
Jump to new posts Chinook Sticks Landing on Mt. Hood. by wagga @ 07/14/18 05:29 PM

"The big chopper executed a 'pinnacle landing' right on the slope below the top of the mountain. This is when the crew drops the Chinook's ramp and balances the helicopter on its rear wheels while personnel climb aboard. In this case, the pilots