Currency:

About the Blooming Tea

Flowering teas, also known as blooming teas, performance teas, and display teas, among other names, are hand-sewed individual tea leaves forming a ball, and designed to perform an action when steeped in hot water, usually unfurling into decorative flower-like arrangements. Flowering teas are usually prepared in glass or otherwise transparent cups or mugs so that the performance can be seen. Flowering tea was created recently in the past 20 years in China. Most if not all flowering tea comes from China, as other tea origins (such as India, Sri Lanka, etc) have not picked up this new trend.

Flowering tea is mainly made of green tea leaves and freshly dried flowers. Some are made of black tea leaves, but for best display and taste, flowering tea made of green tea stays popular. Common flowers used in flowering teas include globe amaranth, carnation, chrysanthemum, jasmine, sweet Olive, lily, tea flowers, peony and marigold.

A delicate flower blooms inside this ball tea just before tiny flowers slowly cascade upward like Champagne bubbles. The flowers add their enlivening fragrance and strong taste to this delectably smooth green tea.
This blooming tea has an original shape of an tiny ball and when put in boiling water a bouquet of tea leaves and flower. The aromas of both flowers and tea leaves are very well preserved and these exceptional teas develop a wonderful flavor and create at the same time a beautiful "table decoration".

Once dropped into a glass of hot water, this ball tea unveils a broad flower followed by the sudden eruption of a flower plume, which is actually flowers sewn together end to end. The golden liquor yields a full-bodied flavor intensified by the large medicinal bloom.

587570 thoughts on “About the Blooming Tea”

• سایت تاک تیک

I must thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website.
    I really hope to see the same high-grade content from you later on as
    well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own website now ;)

• https://www.boredpanda.com/community/emborgterrell055

It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the long run and it's time to be happy.
    I have learn this post and if I may just I wish to counsel you some attention-grabbing things or
    suggestions. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating
    to this article. I desire to read even more things approximately it!

• homepage

Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?

There's a lot of folks that I think would really
    appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

• barista academy

Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up fast! What host are
    you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as
    fast as yours lol

• renew supplement

Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and
    you are just extremely excellent. I really like what
    you have acquired here, certainly like what you're stating
    and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it
    wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great website.

• cabemanis88

Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and
    i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a
    lot of spam comments? If so how do you stop it,
    any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much
    appreciated.

• slot online

What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively helpful and it has helped
    me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like its helped me.
    Good job.

• replacing bmw key

You'll Never Be Able To Figure Out This Replacing Bmw Key's Tricks replacing bmw key

• buy Hydrocodone

I was curious if you ever considered changing
    the page layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content
    so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

• kontol kuda

Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I
    could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?

I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

Leave a Reply