Hello Steve,

I'm just back from a hike with my son, his first time. I agree with you - it is a nice family experience.

By the way, do you know what triggered your partner's allergic reaction? I found the portion of the trail below Lone Pine Lake quite dusty and felt some allergic symptoms too. If not the dust, I also wonder if some mold from the recent wet weather may have been stirred up by the wind. Any thoughts?

We took water from Trailside Meadow and Trail Camp then treated it with purification pills. Saves a lot of lugging.

Congrats on your hike!