Last Year on August 7th I finished the JMT and I accidentally left two SD cards on Mt. Whitney's summit with . I had posted on here long ago asking if anyone had seen them. I have kind of given up hope.

I had a friend recently come down from the summit of Mt. Whitney who mentioned that they had seen a couple of SD cards in the summit register box (the metal one on the west side of the Smithsonian shelter on the summit). He wasn't sure what type they were.

I had a KODAK 32 GB class 6 card and the second one I am not sure of the brand but it was a 16 GB class 10 SD card (the label was the color gray), (the class is indicated by a number surrounded by a thin "c" for class).

If anyone is going up there and finds them and can ship them to me (or if any Los Angeles dwellers can meet me on the way home (I live in Santa Clarita Valley, where the 14 and the 5 meet)). I would really appreciate it and would be willing to recompense for the shipping and kick you a couple of bucks in addition to the cost of shipping.

If you are planning on heading up Whitney and would be willing to take a peek for me let me know. Go ahead and email me at gondorboy526@yahoo.com with subject line "WHITNEY PORTAL BOARD RESPONSE: Missing SD Cards" and let me know where your from and when you plan on blazing up Mt. Whitney.

@jjoshuagregory (Instagram) for mainly landscape and mountain pics