2 WD will be fine for either trailhead. Friends of mine did Grays a week ago with a normal passenger car. Quandary is basically a dirt road that low riders could handle OK !

Hope you have enough time and feel up to the extra mile for Torreys since you have to ask: when will I be back and this close again. Torreys is basically a 1/2 mile hike up from the saddle between the two peaks and is well marked.

14ers.com is best internet site for into. The best climbing book: Gerry Roachs Colorado Fourteeners from hikes to climbs. I like the 2nd edition better than the 3rd ed. which is the latest. Amazon.com often has used copies for sale. My favorite bookstore for climbing books: www.chesslerbooks.com Michael Chessler has probably the largest inventory of worldwide climbing books and I know he has Roachs 2nd edition for $10 at the moment plus various other copies of Roachs book with some newer editions (3rd) and some newer 2nd editions. If interested either go on line or phone: 1- 800-654-8502. He is located in Evergreen right outside of Denver to the West. DISCLOSURE: We are not related but I have purchased several hundred books from Chessler over the years.