I'm heading up to the Portal Store today to drop off my first group of posters. Some might have noticed that there are already postcards available at the Mount Whitney Portal Store. It's taken a long time to get everything worked out. I'm in the process of getting the necessary permits to sell posters and postcards myself too (have to register with the state for sales tax and whatnot). I'm happy to sell these through the Mount Whitney Portal Store, so come on by and check them out. The poster is 18x24 inches and comes in a tube, and the postcards are standard 4x6. This only my second weekend off from work since July, so it's been really hard to get time away.

Here's a pic of the posters:

Posters are 14.95

And postcards:

Postcards are .93

If anyone happens to be around Fort Wayne, Indiana next month, I have a gallery show that will be there from 9/7 through 10/7 of my photography. I'll be there for the opening reception and then for the Fort Wayne Museum of Art Trolley tour on 9/21. I'll have a huge number of prints there including an 18 by 70 inch panoramic print and an enormous 30x37.5 inch print of the 97 Switchbacks at Night. I hope to have a show out here in California next. This one is in the city of my birth and is my first ever solo gallery show.

In the next week or so I will have an online store setup to buy signed photographic prints as well. I'm doing my best to make things easier. I've found an affordable framer who does a really excellent job and if you want a signed Fujiflex print I'll be happy to get that going now that everything is sorted out. Just send me a message.

-K