I just hiked Skyline again Saturday with a group of 7. 4 in the group have hiked Whitney. Everyone in the group, except for me, thinks that Skyline by itself is harder than Mt. Whitney. One guy said he'd rather hike Whitney twice than hike Skyline once! I guess I am in the minority. I really enjoy the climb and the lack of downhill on Skyline. One of the hikers, who has hiked Whitney, was having a bad day. Since we were going at a pace much slower than I usually hike Skyline at, I strapped her pack onto mine and carried it from Rescue #1 to Flat Rock. I was feeling pretty good about myself until I got major cramps just above Coffman's Crag.

I will post a link to my pics when I get them up. On the hike, I spent some time confirming the info on the map I've been messing around with and am happy with the result.

I have a friend that really wants to do a C2C next month. I told him that I could definitely get him up Skyline trail, but he may be on his own for the trip from the tram to the peak and back. The 10/19/13 hike is still too fresh in my mind!