Originally Posted By: + @ti2d
Originally Posted By: MooseTracks
Oh, I dunno... somewhere in my backyard... wink

Phooey on you, MooseTracks! cry

Hey, your avatar ain't no avatar without the antlers! Whut up with dat? confused

As for me, the only "hiking" I will be doing this weekend is on the steep slopes of my yard weedwhacking the growth from all the rains this season to be in compliance with the fire laws to have all brush cleared 100 feet from the premises. One hundred feet don't seem much until you mark it off with a rope and plant flags as markers. Yikes! I got my work cut out for me with the gas-powered Stihl. I would do it the old-fashioned way with those manual whackers that "help improve your golf swing." Yeah, yeah, somebody's gotta do it.

Maybe I can plea bargain with Wifey-poo and suggest a hike somewhere out there in the Westend. Second thought, that ain't gonna happen. The yard work has to be done since the weekends of May 15 and 22 are planned events and have eliminated those "white spaces" on our calendars. We are hoping (keeping fingers crossed) that Tioga just might be open and we can head towards Moosey Town (Bishop)

At least I don't have to do the yard work on Sunday. Thank God for Mother's Day.

Anyhoo...I am done sobbing.

Wherever you may roam, be careful, enjoy and always...

Have fun.

Man doing yardwork... totally hot. wink grin whistle

For the record, someone mysteriously hacked into my profile and set both the picture and the "ESB" title underneath it... gee... wonder who... ummm...

I may have a better one from this weekend, we'll just have to wait and see...

Facebook

Flickr Pics

Think outside the Zone.