Originally Posted By: SoCalGirl
If you'd like my input... Dweedle Dee should be Jose... Dweedle Dum should be Terry and Dweedle Dip should be Fouad...

Personally Chris, I think of them as Curly, Moe and Larry. We've all been working together for between 20 and 25 years, and we know each other like our favorite books. Aaron, sadly, accepted a transfer to Orlando a few years ago (Happy hiking there, Einstein. How'd that big 100-foot gain day work out for ya? Cumulative, that is.), but the rest of us are still here in the ATL and manage to get together every so often outside of work. No group camping or wilderness trips though - I think we burned most of the available bridges there. Terry still thinks fishing licenses are some wiseguy's form of a practical joke ("What's a brother gotta do to eat, dammit?!"), and to hear him relate his personal philosophy on the difference between whites and blacks - using a valley between two mountain ranges as the exemplary setting - is just side-splitting.

I'll see if I have some photos of these guys to post so you can put faces to names.