The water crossings were a little sketchy but with waterproof hiking boots, it was possible to step on rocks that were either exposed or 1-3" submerged and therefore my feet were dry. The creek crossing right before the ledges was challenging but we found a way to cross it without getting wet feet.

We reached the chute around ~10:15am. For what its worth, the group of five who waited for us to ascend the chute to start their glissade said they had gotten there a few hours earlier and that the snow then was actually a bit hard and they would have preferred to ascend with a bit softer snow to avoid risk of an uncontrolled slide.

We started at 5:30am and got to the summit around 12:30pm. Didn't take many rest stops on the way up. We ended up getting a little off track in between LBSL and UBSL but found our way up via the slabs after realizing our mistake. The only section where we went slow was on the snow section of the chute, which took me about 30 minutes and I imagine a more skilled mountaineer would have taken 10-15 minutes.

Last edited by BFR; 08/01/17 10:25 AM.