Final thoughts:

Lots of WAG bags left on the trail and one on the switchbacks. Just so sad. I feel almost as if they should number the bags and if you don't return your bag, you get fined. Or you leave a 50 dollar deposit per bag that you get returned when you turn in your bag. Also lots of stool in areas were people decided not to use the bag and just cover with TP. Again completely inconsiderate.

Did take diamox, will write about my experience and decision making in the diamox thread.

I actually think the switchbacks from Mirror Lake to TSM, and TSM to TC are more painful than the 99. Than again, we did the 99 in the dark, so that helped since we really didn't know how far we hand left until we made it to TC.

I really love the "I-5" sight of headlamps stretching from TSM to the switchbacks in the early morning hours. Its like when you are flying at night and can map out interstates.

I made an ignorant question in an early thread about "what to do at TC?" We bouldered, explored, chatted with people, and just hung out and rested. I'm really glad we did a three day trip that gave us time to enjoy each spot well.