Thanks Steve.

Will definitely get Diamox next time and follow your suggestions about staying at Horseshoe Meadows.

Didn't think I hiked that fast so perhaps I was pushing a bit too hard. I also don't tend to take long breaks because I like to get to my destination so perhaps a couple 30 min breaks would help too.

Sidenote- I still have a bit of vertigo which mirrors an issue I had while scuba diving using a defective regulator. Turned out I basically hyperventilated. Took a few days for the light-headedness to go away. May also indicate I was pushing too hard.

My pack was heavier than I would have wanted. Threw a couple things in there last minute. Was about 38lbs with three days of food and 3 liters of water. I weigh 150lbs. I have mostly light/ ultralight gear so there is no reason for my pack to be that heavy other than poor choices on my part.

Yes, that is my tent. It's a new tent for me. I wanted to try one of the new ultralight options. I had been using a Big Agnes Copper Spur UL2 which is a great tent but about 3.5lbs. The CF tent is a Tarptent Notch Li. Incredibly light (22oz or so). I think it will end up being too small for my needs, but otherwise an amazing piece of gear.