When I was in Mammoth around Labor Day weekend, I visited the Mammoth art festival and enjoyed the pictures of photographer Vern Clevenger. I talked with him, and got on his email mailing list.

So recently he sent out an email inviting people to check his gallery. His pictures are outstanding!

Here's the message:
Quote:
Happy Holidays!

Why not share your passion for The Sierra with a stunning, timeless Vern Clevenger fine art print! You can share your love and not break your bank because the Vern Clevenger Gallery has a very special holiday sale going on right now!

These new images from my Canon 5D this past Autumn are stunning. They are not on the WEB page at this time.

North Lake Skyline - #10-2

Dawn, Lake Ediza - #10-3

Purchase a 9.5" x14" print, matted to 16x20 for $75.00. Or buy three for $189.

For my collectors, this applies to all images on our WEG gallery too. I can offer up to 20% already low prices from this past year.

Whether it's a cozy 5x7 print of Rock Creek Autumn Colors to place on your desk to remind you: "Yes, get out on the trail!"...Or our grandest, breathtaking panoramic of the best bluebird powder day at Mammoth Mountain to remind you: "Yes, this is my playground!"

We also have great stocking stuffers: Vern's new Eastern Sierra calendar is $29.95. And the second edition pf "Sierra Sojourns" is ready to ship.

You can call us at 760-934-5100 or visit online at www.vernclevenger.com.

Visit the Vern Clevenger Gallery In Mammoth at 220 Sierra Manor Road #4, or see Vern at the Holiday Art Show at Minaret Mall in Mammoth next to Von's, Dec. 22 thru 24 and after Christmas Dec. 26 thru 30.

Share your passion with a gift you just might want yourself!

Happy Holidays from the Clevengers!