Thanks Kevin for the bump. I just found out on Sunday that my neighbors daughter has had her melanoma return for the fourth time, with four tumors in her brain. Not much to say after news like that, but any thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. Amanda has had melanoma come back every year since she was 19. She was the #1 hitter, with the most home runs on her college softball team and a great student. Lately she's been volunteering for her old high school team. She is handling the situation better than most. Melanoma is mostly caused by Sun exposure, though Amanda's was not. I do get pm's from members of both boards every once in a while asking for advice after someone they know has been diagnosed with melanoma, so it does occur in our small community. This is our second hit this week with cancer as another friends wife will be undergoing a double mastectomy on Friday for an aggressive form of breast cancer.
I'll be doing the marathon with my friends and thinking of both of these women often.
Thanks for reading.

"Turtles, Frogs & other Environmental Sculpture"

www.quillansculpturegallery.com
twitter: @josephquillan

If less is more, imagine how much more, more is -Frasier