As some of you might have noticed on the WPSMB site, I posted some financial stuff regarding our Web Site. I am sure many did not see it so I will give you a summary:

I know Steve and the other 4 Board Members are trying to do a job to keep things solvent but many here, including myself for too long a period of time, did not help financially. In fact, I went over 2 years enjoying the posts, absorbing the info, and not contributing any $$.

At last count there are 511 who have signed up and 348 have posted at least once, many much more. However, only 38 people of the 511/348 have sent any $$ for the cause, barely 7.5%.

For 2009: Income was $ 619; Expenses were $480.66 with a net balance of $ 138.34

For 2010: Income was $150; Expenses were $534.19 for a net LOSS of - $384.19

Budget for 2011 is $ 318.

Now it is not my intention to beg anyone to send $$ or tell you how to spend your $$, I am merely giving you some info about our financial status and how people can help out. You can ignore all this and no one will pass judgment on anyones decision to participate. By the way, the average amount of $$ the 38 people have sent in is $31.

I do not know the financial situation of anyone of the 511 here but if some of you can dig a little deeper and help out a little I know it would be appreciated by Steve and our board.

End of sermon, back to reading the fine posts that we all enjoy so much & I apologize if I have offended anyone as this was not my intentions. I figure Steve will take me to task anyway for trying to solicite $$ for WHA.