Wazzu,

I loved reading your TR. I anxiously awaited you posting it. Congratulations on a successful summit. I'm envious over your 30 lb. pack, how in the heck did you get it so light. Tell me quickly because my friends and I head out Friday morning for Lone Pine. Did you have a tent with you? What in the heck did you eat....air...our food normally weighs about 10 lbs....did you take any cocktail hour beverages....wow, you're amazing. You look thinner than when we were at Cindy Abott's presentation. You shot some good photos of the wildlife. From your TR I now know the type of bird I saw last year on the main trail, the bird I thought was a wild turkey is actually a grouse, wow, you're well versed on your wildlife, nice job. Now tell us what the names of all the plants are.

Again, Congratulations, now I better get home to my 5 pets before they eat me alive when I walk in the door...I heard that happened to a man in Indonesia recently, he left for several weeks on vacation but didn't leave any food for his pets so they ate him alive when he walked in the door.

I'll post my TR as soon as I can when we return home..... looks awfully cold up there on the mountain from what I saw in the webcam photo, burrrr, I'll need to bring lots of hot tottie drinks to keep us warm in the evenings. TTFN, Lynn

Last edited by lynn-a-roo; 09/14/11 06:14 PM.

Lynnaroo