Whitney Fan wrote:
> I have a few pictures relevant to this thread (particularly one of a section of Camelback) I'd like to post but my understanding is that they have to be online to be linked to in posts here (right Steve?).

WF: You can upload pictures directly to the WhitneyZone picture gallery, so the are online. Then they can be displayed in these posts. If you open the Picture Gallery, at the top you see the line:
* * * * Instructions for storing pictures: Uploading Pictures to the Picture Gallery. * * * *
Click on the link and it will take you to a thread with step-by-step instructions to upload the pictures, followed by steps to include them in your posts.

Now... unless your pictures are only on paper, it is just a matter of following the steps. The hardest part is understanding how to "navigate to folders and devices connected to your computer". If you can find files on your computer, that is the biggest hurdle. Good luck!

And by the way, send me a reminder this fall.... I've been itching to do a GC R-2-R myself.