Forgive me if there was a better place to ask this question. Tomorrow I get to join a group to climb San Jacinto via the Marion Mt. route or the Humble Park route.

This will be my first time and I'll be with a group of 7. I am seeing conflicting reports on remaining snow. Also the forecast now appears sketchy and I'm starting to have that under prepared bad feeling in the gear department.

Most of these guys did Whitney with me last year but that of course offers no guarantees about tomorrow. If anyone could offer some incite about current conditions I would be grateful for any feedback or advice.

Mike Kennedy