I'm still in the mountains 101 days into this hike so it's a bit weird to chime in on a thread of this nature but I thought I would just add my opinion.

Not so much related to censorship but to political discussions in general perhaps all around and not just on forums are completely a waste of time. I spent many years of my life reading all day every day and sorting through information on a seemingly endless search for knowledge and truth and as a result I took highly to activism to raise awareness on what ever political topic was at hand. The result ultimately was a complete waste of years of my life getting no where. Countless hours replying to forums posts and exhaustingly finding and referencing documents. Yet again no effect and as it was pointed out here that people come full circle no matter how clearly you make your point or no matter how many times you answer the same questions they will come around again. So what am I trying to say? I am saying don't waste your time, any of you! Not on here, not on any forum! Don't even waste your time on people you know or care about. You CANNOT change ANYONES mind! People will believe what ever they want to believe and that is it. America is a never ending mind F%*& of talking heads wasting time. Yes some of us care and it's hard to watch people walking into their own doom but learn to silently watch them walk off the cliff and sigh as the rope they have attached to you runs out of slack and takes you over also.

Learn to accept humanities legacy.

Now I must return to the wilderness where these sorts of things are mute.