Agreed! Footage from a drone can be very inspiring! I have flown my drone around the Alabama Hills and various locations in the Sierra. Personally, i am mindful of my surroundings both in the air and on the ground.i don't see a need to be flying high enough to share or invade the airspace of fighter jets or even civilian aircraft. I do hope that some day the powers at be will see the hobbyist point of view and find a middle ground. I'd like to see a permit system put in place so folks like me can legally fly in a national park, etc. I personally like to document my excursions in various ways and using a drone platform is one of the great ways to capture your experience in a unique way. The noise from a drone has gotten a lot better the past few years. Personally, i find the sound of a human being snoring, talking, belching, and farting in the wilderness more disrupting then say the whine of a drone which isn't hardly noticed and flights are generally limited between 10-20 minutes anyway. I don't mean to ruffle any feathers, but wish that both opinions can be a little respectful towards eachother rather then resort to name calling.