I respect those who have differing opinions on "drones" in this case. However, are you letting a few minutes of artificial noise ruin you're entire trip? I feel if someone wants to take a few minutes to capture a moment from a different perspective, they ought to be able to do that respectfully. On the flip side the same respect should be given to those who are sensitive towards the devices. On any given day there will be little annoyances that we can't get away from completely. I like to go up into the wilderness as much as I can and enjoy having a place all to myself. Sometimes I don't like it when a other people come to the same place and can be several hundred feet away from me or even across a lake but the sound of their voices or music carry over to me and "disturb" my solitude. So do we ban people from talking or bringing little portable speakers or a guitar from the wilderness? I believe we should respectfully share the wilderness. I don't advocate for people to bring their drones to just zip around a place of solitude like the wilderness just for the fun of it. That's what an RC park is for, but if 1 out of 100 people want to capture their experience on a camera using a drone, then they ought to be allowed to.