Just to be clear Dexamethasone is not SAR in a bottle.Unless you are a licensed doctor to prescribe medication I would advise against giving anyone other than yourself a powerful drug such as Dex. I am not sure anyone should be giving it to themselves without thourough understanding of the effect of that drug on themself and the proper indication for its use.

As I stated a single 4mg pill of Dex is not a low dose.If you came across a stranger or all of a suuden noticed someone in your group was in trouble would you know how much dex to give them? Would you know how much you should take yourself? One of the most important things a doctor does before ever prescribing any drug is to take a complete history of a person and to know their complete medical history and reactions or allergies to meds.

Its complicated.There are 12,000 medications errors everyday in hospitals in the USA.This includes too much,not enough,wrong medication and bad complications of mixing meds which are contraindicated for each other.This is in a controlled medical environment.Please be careful with meds for yourself but especially if ever considering giving them to someone else.