I'm just throwing this out in case somebody else is looking for a partner to do something in late winter.

I have room in my tent, and wouldn't mind having somebody join me on some of the things I have planned. the list below is just a rough list of what I have in mind. Very flexible and probably too much for the short time frame anyway. The April 1 MR climb is pretty fixed, because I know others will be there for sure.

March 17-20 - travel to Owens Valley

March 20 - acclimate, maybe hit Mammoth ski area

March 21-23 (or longer) - Ski tour: Tioga Pass entry and exit, some easy stuff with Mount Dana thrown in for some views and steeper terrain. Mostly a gear test. Visit Tuolumne Meadows, perhaps even Donohue Pass instead of Mt. Dana.

March 24-26 - Ski tour Taboose Pass entry and visit either Pinchot or Mather Pass before heading out on Taboose again. Trying to get familiar with Muir Trail conditions in March. May use snow shoes on this trip instead of ski.

March 27-28 - climb west ridge of White Mountain Peak, snow shoes, or just boots and crampons, depending on snow conditions.

March 29 - rest, hang in Lone Pine, spare day

March 30-31 - try Mount Whitney via Main Trail if conditions are good

April 1-3 - Mount Whitney Mountaineer's Route - unofficial WPSMB April Fool's climb.