Finally made the summit (3rd attempt). This board was super helpful to determine what the trail conditions were like, thank you!

Trail conditions:
Suggest good traction waterproof footwear and poles. No microspikes. I had them but did not use them. Saw one guy using them above trail crest. I asked him if he needed them and he said no, but because he spent the money he wanted to put them on anyway! LOL.

Cables: You can step on the rocks to pass, the snow is melting fast and the switchbacks are like streams in some parts.

Trailcrest: A handful of icy crossings but only one that seemed sketchy to me, but I ended up using rocks to the side and it has big hand and foot holds.

Pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...mp;l=4547757888

Special thanks to the people on the trail that helped me!!!! I had really bad stomach ache on the 99 switchbacks and I almost turned back. Thankfully, a group of guys asked me what was wrong and then gave me a bunch of energy gels and electrolyte tablets. I felt so much better after that. On the way back down I was too afraid to eat the home made stuff in my pack fearing that caused my stomach ache and this other guy gave me his cliff bar. On my previous attempt, our water filter broke and people gave us their water until we could turn back to trail camp and borrowed someone's filter. Thank you!!!!