Mt Whitney Webcam
Mt Williamson Webcam
Who's Online Now
2 members (VA Traveler, 1 invisible), 239 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hosts at Sabrina Campground
#7703 09/22/10 10:58 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to post a website here for Mike and Anne Poe. They are the current campground hosts at Sabrina Campground just west of Bishop. I had the pleasure of staying there over Labor Day and I must say, they are the nicest most diligent hosts I have ever met. Everything in the area was clean and stocked...heck, even the bathroom floors were clean enough to sleep on!
Mike and Anne are quite the adventurers - just read the "about us" article on the site. Anne has just finished a hiking guide book to the Crested Butte, CO area complete with photos and trail descriptions. The printed book will be available in Feb 2011.
hikingbikingadventures

I encourage everyone to read this page and if you are inspired, check out their book. They will be trekking across New Zealand this winter and would like to post itineraries and blog while they are there. Their goal for this trip and future adventures would be to have people join them for segments of their trips...a couple of days or a couple of weeks, whatever suits your timeframe.
They love meeting new people, so if you're in the Sabrina area in the next few weeks, stop in and say HI!!

Thank you,
Stacy

Re: Hosts at Sabrina Campground
BiletChick #7709 09/22/10 11:41 PM
S
S
Wow! I'm so envious. ...maybe in my next life.

Thanks for the link.

And by the way, I was here once (from their South Island, New Zealand photos):

Link Copied to Clipboard