Wazzu,

Thanks for sharing the funeral home sponsorship info. How enterprising of them to sponsor this event..... I think it's fantastic AND FUNNY! I'm really jealous that I can't join all of you. I've walked many marathons and I'm sure with enough training I could have walked this one too. Oh well, maybe another year.

QS mentioned the medals are ceramic and this fact jogged my memory. I believe I heard somewhere that the Lone Pine High Schoolers hand make the medals....what a special medal that would be to have. Maybe QS can teach the high school kids some sculpting techniques and help them design some new medals with some new materials. The QS touch would be just the midas touch to bring even more runners to the Wild Wild West Marathon. Hey, I'll be dancing to that song at Stagecoach this weekend, there's a great dance to the tune of Wild Wild West.

Good luck and remember "no cheating", and no cutting across trails, you have to do all 26.2 miles, and be sure to post lots of pictures from the marathon,or as wagga would say, "no pictures, it didn't happen".

Lynnaroo