"And beware, the entry page has bugs -- often blanking out fields you have already entered. Within each alternate choice, as you enter the fields, I'd advise making sure the (unnecessary) Trail/Zone field is set correctly before you click in the Entry Date or Group Size fields. And sometimes you have to set the Entry Date twice."

This was a very annoying suprise. First as I'ld put in the alternate date- sometimes it would do an automatic exit date; sometimes it wouldn't. Sometimes it would put in the same exit location- sometimes it left it blank.

The real annoyance was when I submitted my primary and five alternatives-data was missing on one alternate; and had to re-enter different data for the same alternate three times before the program accepted the entire application.

I'm glad to see this isn't just my computer.... Is this a glitch in the "improved" Lottery's program? I've haven't had this happen before on any other REC.GOV reservation.

THE UPSIDE IS THAT YOU GET A CHANCE TO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ENTRY AND NOT ASSUME WHAT YOU TYPED IS WHAT THE PROGRAM ACCEPTED....