Originally Posted By: Bulldog34
...Sherpa is my middle name in the wilderness...
What a coincidence, but one of my friends dubbed me Danu Sherpa (there really is a real, live Danu Sherpa) after his trek to Khumbu Icefall a couple of years back. The name sort of stuck and some of my closest friends when out in the wilderness yell, "Danuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." Even my wifey-poo refers to me as her "Sherpa."

...the LP campground (that's gonna be hot as hell in July!)...
Hot? In Fuggowhee (Coarsegold at 1,500 ASL) temps can hit as high as 115 degrees in July. Yes, LP is hot but it ain't that hot. Besides, with LP Creek flowing nearby and the shade that #17 has to offer, nobody ever drowned in sweat. I just wish we had a LP Creek flowing by our property!

..share a burger and a brew. Would love to meet you.
One of our (well, mine anyhoo) New Year's resolutions was to not eat any fast food (as of this date, no Carl's Jr, Arby's, Taco Bell, El Pollo Loco, or McD for me anyways). Well, there is one exception...the WP Store! I hope to feast Moose Burger and a double order of those WP fries! There goes my cholesterol! I sure hope they still make it. This, BTW, won't count as a fast food dine. Hey, it's my resolution! grin

Beer? Yeah, buddy! I plan on bringing some Firestone Walker Union Jack to our campsite. But there is nothing like an ice cold Sierra Nevada Pale Ale at 8,365 feet ASL.

Yes, the honor would be ours to meet all of you, too.

Journey well...