I haven't been up Shepherds Pass this year so I cannot speak to the current conditions, however I have been up it several times in the last couple of years to both Williamson and Tyndall so I will comment on the level of physical effort involved in these two climbs. With an adequate level of fitness, it is feasible to do Tyndall in 2 days from Anvil Camp. People frequently "dayhike" both these peaks from SP TH, but bringing backpacking gear will obviously slow you down significantly. A day hike for either of these peaks is likely going to be an epic. Think 18-24 hours. When I climbed Tyndall we hiked from the car to the lake at Shepherds Pass on day one and set up camp, then started hiking around 530-6am on day two, climbed the north rib on Tyndall and got back to the car in the late afternoon (5pm-ish). I did Williamson last Memorial Day, but spread it out over 3 days and camped at the Pothole. We were on snow for 95% of the climb from the Pothole to the summit of Williamson, which probably sped up our trip across the Williamson Bowl and up the west chute since we didn't have to talus hop the whole thing. Have you decided on a peak or are you just going to play it by feel when you get up there?