A 4am start at Anvil Camp would be a decent time, but you still have a long way to go to get to the start of the west chute of Williamson. If you can deal with camping at 12k, I would suggest camping at Shepherds Pass to give you more time and a better chance at both peaks on day 2 (assuming AMS doesn't kick in from going from the Owens Valley to 12k feet in 1 day). Figure at 1 1/12 to 2 hours from Anvil Camp to Shepherds Pass, and then roughly 6 hours from shepherds pass to the summit of Williamson. The "trail" (talus hop) is not very well marked (I remember seeing a few cairns, but I was there in May and it was mostly covered in snow) after you drop into the Williamson Bowl, but if you follow the ridgeline (super obvious) that runs down the middle of the bowl you shouldn't have any issues route finding. Once you find the black stain, it is pretty straightforward on where to go...straight up until you run out of chute, and then follow the class 3 crack to the right. We took a printed photo of the Class 3 section to make sure it was the right one. If you hustle and aren't totally wasted from Williamson, Tyndall could be in the cards in the afternoon, but if you need to be at the car that night it would certainly be an epic. Here is a good page for directions/timing/etc. for Williamson and Tyndall too: http://www.scaruffi.com/travel/williams.html
Route finding on Tyndall is super straightforward, just identify the north rib and go up, up, up until you hit the ridge.