Dear Wagga...If I am reading correctly between the lines, I reckon you might be an expat Aussie and also a medico. Obviously cannot guess when you were in Wagga and if you ever got paediatric experience at RAHC either in Camperdown or Westmead. I presume we don't know each other but this seems a secret society with code names so don't know your gender or vintage!! The one person I know who has been in Wagga for many years is the paediatrician Joe Moloney but I am aware that others including a very close friend of mine did secondments there for a few months. I guess Wagga is between Sydney and Melbourne (have you taught the Yanks how to pronounce it!!) so you may have had links elsewhere other than Sydney.
The first week that I was at the RAHC (1974) I remember two experiences...one was hearing that a child was being transfered from Wagga Wagga and I laughed because I couldn't believe that there could be a town named that!! The second experience was one of the consultants telling me that he was very concerned that one of his patients was very "crook" and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what he was talking about !!!
I have only climbed Uluru. The photo with my colleagues was at Jindybine...each year all of the Paediatric Neurologists meet in different places in Oz and NZ so that over the many years I have been to great places and being a very keen photographer have collected a huge amount of photos. Regards, Jayne