Mt Whitney Webcam
Mt Williamson Webcam
Feature Topics
Who's Online
1 registered (saltydog), 22 Guests and 61 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3178 Members
13 Forums
5218 Topics
48773 Posts

Max Online: 382 @ 11/07/12 05:45 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Looking for Hiker by saltydog @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

Please take a look at this post:   ( Link )
The Chat Room
I recently uploaded onto YouTube an obscure JMT documentary made by a SEKI Backcountry Ranger a few years ago. Hope ya'll enjoy!
General Discussion
Jump to new posts White Mountain Peak marmots by Fran_G @ 08/14/17 02:24 PM

Has anyone recently left their car at White Mountain Peak trailhead while they hiked? Any reports of issues with marmots chewing through cables/hoses to get to anti-freeze? Thanks!
Trip Reports
Jump to new posts Mt. Cotter Dayhike by bobpickering @ 08/14/17 11:11 AM

This isnít a trip report yet, but Iíll write a short one on Wednesday. Iím heading over Kearsarge Pass and then Glen Pass to Sixty Lake Basin. Iíll climb Mt. Cotter and return the way I came. Here is the Spot track.
Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Sunrise 8/11/17 by david_garza @ 08/13/17 09:09 PM

A few pics of sunrise last Friday.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Water availability Cottnwood Pass to Crabtree by B Phx @ 08/13/17 08:30 PM

Does anybody know if water is available near the trail beyond Chicken Spring Lake before Rock Creek (Tarn outlet, tributaries near Siberian Pass junction)?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts 8/11 Missing Persons Alert King Canyon by Maverick @ 08/11/17 06:53 PM

http://www.highsierratopix.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=16569
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Mt. Russel by Beantown @ 08/10/17 07:34 AM

I'm looking to do Mithril and Fishook this weekend. Any snow on the approach to these climbs, ax/crampons needed? Is the south easy gully descent snow free? And does the approach up to iceberg lake have snow? thanks!