Mt Whitney Webcam
Mt Williamson Webcam
Feature Topics
Who's Online
0 registered (), 8 Guests and 73 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3398 Members
10 Forums
5331 Topics
49235 Posts

Max Online: 382 @ 11/07/12 05:45 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
I am an experienced climber having summited whitney 5 times. last in 2016. have window of time Saturday May 26th or Sunday May 27th entry. would need to be back in so cal Monday night or Tuesday morning. I have extra gear and am familiar with decisi
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Tioga Pass Opening on Monday 5/21. by Bob West @ 05/18/18 03:09 PM

https://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/conditions.htm
Gear Heads
Jump to new posts Shoes? by Spencer @ 05/18/18 07:17 AM

What kind of shoes do most people end up using in early June? I usually hike in trail runners. I have gor-tex boots but I'm not a big fan of boots in general and waterproof boots usually make my feet sweat too much.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts May 19 day hike- Searching for hiking group by Christopher B @ 05/14/18 12:58 PM

Hey everyone, I have a permit for May 19 (hiking Mt. Whitney Trail) and my buddy backed out last minute in response to the weather (classic). I'm looking for a group that does not mind an extra hiker to tag along for that same day. I've hiked most o
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Summit Sign by saltydog @ 05/14/18 11:29 AM

I have a request for anyone summiting soon. As some of you know, I make reproductions of trail signs such as those used in Yosemite. My next project is to explore repros of the green and white Park/Forest Service signs, especially the summit sign on