Mt Whitney Webcam
Mt Williamson Webcam
Feature Topics
Who's Online
0 registered (), 191 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
4030 Members
10 Forums
5856 Topics
52605 Posts

Max Online: 1443 @ 07/29/19 08:40 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Needing tips for a March attempt by bobpickering @ Today at 11:29 AM

I only answered the questions you asked. Steve was smart enough to answer the questions you probably should have asked. Everything he said is right. I will add that the Mountaineers’ Route is much shorter because it’s also much steeper. People wh
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Rest in Peace, Bob Rockwell by + @ti2d @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

Hold on to Memories... By Disturbed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SCCqC-u-9o Listen, everyone The time will come when all of us say goodbye Feel that aching in your heart Leaving you broken inside But we're never really gone As long as there's
General Discussion
Hey LASherpa, I did the reverse route (WP to HSM via New Army) a couple years ago in July. I camped just above Guitar Lake and then at this really nice campsite on New Army trail a bit north of the Siberian Pass Trail. Soldier Lake had a lot of mosq