Mt Whitney Webcam
Mt Williamson Webcam
Feature Topics
Who's Online
0 registered (), 20 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3952 Members
10 Forums
5759 Topics
52050 Posts

Max Online: 1443 @ 07/29/19 08:40 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Old/New Army Pass and Mt Langley Trail Condition by MtWhitney2017 @ Today at 09:13 PM

Great, thank you both. We will be heading up Friday, camping that night near Long Lake or High Lake, and on Saturday over New Army Pass onto Mt. Langley and back to trailhead that evening. Will provide an update when we return.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: No Walk-Up Permits for 2019 by Kascadia @ Today at 08:56 PM

I'm not sure I can help you with "timing", but I can say that we were able to obtain two Whitney permits on July 3 (we wanted to hike up to Trail Camp for acclimatization) and another 2 on July 5 (we summitted). Although you could make an
Trip Reports
Jump to new posts Mountaineer’s Route up Main trail down 8/16 by joeybones @ Today at 03:25 PM

Conditions were similar to recent posts by Sam123 (8/6/19 and BFR (8/7/2019) but less snow. Hiked with one friend; both of us are in decent shape. Completed acclimation hike the day before to Lower Boy Scout Lake. There were still a few spots of
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: October footwear for day trip to Whitney by AdventureUSA @ Today at 01:11 PM

x2 on trail runners. Did the Mountaineers Route last October in them and will be doing the same next month.