Mt Whitney Webcam
Mt Williamson Webcam
Feature Topics
Who's Online
1 registered (Chase R), 11 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3784 Members
10 Forums
5602 Topics
51231 Posts

Max Online: 382 @ 11/07/12 05:45 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Beta for 5/25 - 5/26 by Steve C @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Originally Posted By: HobbesI wonder if you can still waltz in, sit down (preferably by the big window), go online (with your phone), order the permit, and then walk over to the desk and pick it up? For next day permits currently, that would work.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Have an extra pass for June 3rd Day hike by Blanka @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

My friend is no longer able to join me on the hike and I'd be happy to give the pass to someone else, but also looking for someone/group to join just for safety reasons. Let me know!
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Penny by penny @ Yesterday at 09:35 AM

Will be going up Mt. Whitney from the portal at end of June. Was not planning to use crampons or ice axe. With all the snow is it recommended I get this gear now and begin training or should trail be clear of snow and ice be then?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Anyone need a Extra Person 7/1-7/5 by Aaron Wood @ 05/23/19 06:47 AM

Hey everyone! I am trying to go on a summit attempt during the 7/1-7/5 week! I have done many big hikes including Mt. Rainier. I am experienced and in very good shape! I am only one person so if you have an extra spot please let me know!! Email m