Summited (No.7) on July 27th at 11:00 AM, no AMS, beautiful weather probably the best I've ever seen! Creek crossings were very high, there were people turning back from Lone Pine North Fork crossing, a lot of the rocks were covered in water, crossing before Mirror Lake was tough (thank goodness for waterproof La Sportiva Spires!).. Minor snow patches after Trailside Meadow, 99th switchback, and .5 from summit, but no prob without traction devices. The back 1.9 was a lot easier than other years because of trail maintenance, they really smoothed out a lot of the dangerous rough boulder-hopping spots! Summit weather was probably in the 50's, (I have never experienced it so warm up there) and practically no wind, no clouds, clear and visibility for hundreds of miles (I could see San Gorgonio). Took the old trail down from Lone Pine Creek crossing because the water was so high. The old trail is in great condition, someone cleared it up very nicely. The next few days are going to be very good for summiting.

Cheers!
-Dan