Hi everyone, just to give some update. After completing 2x 5 mile loop each on my usual hiking trail, I joined a meetup group and gladly joined Hudson Valley Hikers to help me get some experience to a long distance hike. So far I did the whole escarpment trail (catskills - 23.9 miles with 5100 ft gain) for about 11 hours, but my legs were shot after that. Then joined the presedential traverse New Hampshire couple weeks ago(June 14). Unfortunately due to weather, we can't complete the whole traverse but was able to finish the northern traverse covering the mt Madison, mt Adams, mt Jefferson and mt Washington with an estimated gain of 6500 ft of gain in 11 miles for less than 8 hours. And that's about it. I just realized I couldn't do faster than 2 mph pace,without risking injury especially on my hamstring. I did use kinesio tape* ( I forgot the brand name of the tape but it is a lot better than kinesio tape) on my hams and it helped me a lot during northern traverse hike.

I will still be hiking alone so hopefully i could get still ahold of abhijiit so at least knowing hiking with someone else's (although might be miles ahead of me) is a relief knowing there's someone I know in front of me smile

Again, thanks everyone. And abhijiit you have a pm.